Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Plastic Fantastic SL (hereinafter the “La Vidriola”),
Postal address: Muelle de la Aduana s/n Ed Lanzadera 46024, Valencia SPAIN
Why do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, as well as any applicable national legislation, we inform you that at La Vidriola we process the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes:
(1) To process your registration as a customer and manage the buying process.
(2) To send commercial communications about La Vidriola’s products (emails, phone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, post, etc.).
(3) The preparation of commercial profiles based on information from internal and external sources, with the aim of sending you personalised advertising and analysing your purchasing behaviour.
(4) Abuse and fraud prevention (fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, among others).
(5) Disclosure of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), providing that this is required under the legal and statutory provisions.
3. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as we have a contractual relationship, or until you request its cancellation, as well as for the time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in Section 2 above (“Purposes”) are as follows:
– Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with La Vidriola in relation to the purchase of products.
– Purpose (2): Consent expressly given to La Vidriola at the time your personal data are collected.
– Purpose (3): Consent expressly given to La Vidriola at the time your personal data are collected in relation to the preparation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by La Vidriola in relation to the preparation of profiles based on internal sources.
– Purposes (4) and (5): The legal discharge of responsibilities applicable to La Vidriola.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service provided (transport companies, financial institutions, etc.)
In addition, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal regulation thus establishes it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we only will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose the processing of your data. La Vidriola will cease to process your data, except for imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the same way, you can exercise your right to data portability, as well as to withdraw the consents given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in writing at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (National Identification Document, driving licence or passport).
Finally, we inform that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any claim deriving from the processing of your personal data.
Web browsing (cookies)
Deactivation and elimination of cookies: The user will be able to set up their web browser to block them and, where applicable, delete them. Nonetheless, if they select this configuration, they may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have set up your web browser to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site. Cookies on our website allow us to deliver better content to you, by enhancing our understanding of what content people are engaging with. We do this through Google Analytics. If you consent to allowing cookies, we will anonymise you IP address in order to respect your privacy.
You can, at any time, restrict, block or delete the cookies on this Website. To do this, you must modify the set-up of your web browser for cookie use from the “Preferences”, “Options” or “Tools” menu (the names of the menus and the procedure to access the cookie options vary depending on the web browser you use). For more information on how to set up cookies in the main web browsers, click on the following links:
Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies (delete cookies) and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia (block cookies).
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es